Encompass Technologies provides a cloud-based distribution focused ERP system, trusted by over 600 warehouse locations across the United States. Over the years, we’ve worked closely with distributors to build the industry’s first all-in-one RAS, WMS, WCS, reporting, routing, fleet tracking, and EDI system with apps designed for both iPhone and Android to support sales execution, inventory control, and voice-pick. Founded in 2001, Encompass has grown to over 200 employees and continues to be the fastest growing route accounting system for beverage distributors in the US, converting over 50 wholesalers per year.
Many Encompass employees have held positions in the beverage distribution industry, either in sales, delivery, warehouse or management roles. Our real-world experience enables us to have a rich dialogue with our customers that cuts through the technical jargon to produce a product that solves relevant problems and streamlines the operations of a beverage distributor.
We listen to our customers, and they have had a direct impact on the evolution of the software. Together, we have been able to capitalize on changes in the industry, rather than just keeping pace. We also listen to our peers in the industry and collaborate regularly through memberships in a number of state associations, the National Beer Wholesalers Association, the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America, the Beer Industry Electronic Commerce Coalition, as well as our status as a certified Anheuser-Busch InBev ISV/RAS vendor and MillerCoors Strategic Partner.
- Cost effective platform with simple, straightforward pricing
- Customers get our latest, most advanced software for a simple monthly subscription fee
- This model aligns well with today’s beverage distributor as it continues to grow the portfolio, expand the business through acquisitions, and explore new opportunities
- No hidden expenses of traditional software such as fees for updates, emergency support, licensing, additional consulting, and multiple user software access
Service & Support
- 80% same day resolution, 90% same week
- 24/7 emergency after hours support included
- Real people answer the phone giving you the right answer, right away
- Transparent, open issues management system
- Monthly webinars plus online knowledge
On-Site Training & Installation
- Over 10 years of experience in facilitating the data conversion process from existing RAS systems to Encompass
- Pre-installation questionnaire and comprehensive project plan built from real-world experience and expertise
- Over 20 on site training sessions available, including hands-on exercises
- Encompass personnel provide on site support before and after the first day